Northwest Neurological offers quality care and research leadership for patients with neurological conditions.
Northwest Neurological, PLLC is committed to providing integrated, compassionate and individualized quality care for the full spectrum of neurological conditions. We focus primarily on neurological consultation and follow-up care. Visit Services for a complete list of the conditions we treat.
Dr. David Greeley founded Northwest Neurological, PLLC in Spokane, Washington, in 1999 to provide medical services to patients with neurological concerns—especially movement disorders (Parkinson's disease, tremor, etc.) and dementia (such as Alzheimer's disease and dementia with Lewy bodies).
- This Spokesman-Review article explains the transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) treatment that Dr. Greeley offers through his practice Kingfisher TMS. TMS has the potential to relieve major depression without the ramifications of medication.
- View this video to learn about the technology used to treat depression with NeuroStar Advanced Therapy.
- Dr. Greeley is proud to serve on the board of the Clinical TMS society.
David Greeley, M.D. is a third-generation doctor—but his father, a general internist, initially tried to talk him out of it. Read about Dr. Greeley's support for the next generation of doctors in this UW Medicine Alumni Spotlight.
- Northwest Neurological is one of only a few private practice neurology groups in the region.
- If you are new to Northwest Neurological, please visit the New Patients page.
- Create an online account at our Patient Portal, and you will be able to perform many common tasks quickly and at your convenience. You can view your current appointments, send secure messages to our providers, update your information, and much more. Learn more about this personalized portal at Patient Portal. If you already have a Username and Password, log in to your account now.
- We are participating in several clinical trials and research studies to help further the understanding of various conditions. Learn how you can contribute to these important studies.
- On our Resources page, you'll find a wide range of information related to neurological conditions. We've posted a link to a new video created to help people living with early Alzheimer's disease; a link to a fascinating series from PBS entitled The Brain with David Eagleman; and links to a health education library, guides, and a lot more.