Northwest Neurological offers quality care and research leadership for patients with neurological conditions.
Northwest Neurological, PLLC is committed to providing integrated, compassionate and individualized quality care for the full spectrum of neurological conditions. We focus primarily on neurological consultation and follow-up care. Visit Services for a complete list of the conditions we treat.
Dr. David Greeley founded Northwest Neurological, PLLC in Spokane, Washington, in 1999 to provide medical services to patients with neurological concerns—especially movement disorders (Parkinson's disease, tremor, etc.) and dementia (such as Alzheimer's disease and dementia with Lewy bodies).
David Greeley, M.D. is a third-generation doctor—but his father, a general internist, initially tried to talk him out of it. Read about Dr. Greeley's support for the next generation of doctors in this UW Medicine Alumni Spotlight.
- Northwest Neurological is the only private practice neurology group in the region.
- If you are new to Northwest Neurological, please visit the New Patients page.
- Create an online account at our patient portal, HelloHealth®, and you will be able to perform many common tasks quickly and at your convenience. You can view your current appointments, send secure messages to our providers, update your information, and much more. Learn more about this personalized portal at Patient Portal. If you already have a Username and Password, log in to your account now.
- We are participating in several clinical trials and research studies to help further the understanding of various conditions. Learn how you can contribute to these important studies.
- Visit our Events page to find a list of seminars and talks that Dr. Greeley is participating in. You'll also find information about activities that will keep you moving to aid in relieving symptoms of various disorders. Learn more about Pedaling for Parkinson's, PowerForward, and more!
- On our Resources page, you'll find a wide range of information related to neurological conditions. We've posted a link to a new video created to help people living with early Alzheimer's disease; a link to a recent fascinating new series from PBS entitled The Brain with David Eagleman; a health education library, guides, and more.